Automatizamos
los procesos
académicos

Podrás tener el control sobre toda la institución en tiempo real, mejorando la comunicación con todo tu comunidad educativa y padres de familia.

Podrás tener el control sobre toda la institución en tiempo
real, mejorando la comunicación
con todo tu comunidad
educativa y padres de familia.

Companies are constantly trying to keep pace with the demands of their own market and customers.

They need to modernize and transform their core business processes while keeping costs under control and resources moving. And while cloud is a tool to drive business imperatives, most enterprises have captured less than 20% of potential cloud value. So what holds them back from moving the other 80% of workloads that are crucial to their transformation? Resource and talent priorities, regulatory and compliance challenges, and data silos all contribute to a slowdown in cloud adoption.

They need to modernize and transform their core business processes while keeping costs under control and resources moving. And while cloud is a tool to drive business imperatives, most enterprises have captured less than 20% of potential cloud value. So what holds them back from moving the other 80% of workloads that are crucial to their transformation? Resource and talent priorities, regulatory and compliance challenges, and data silos all contribute to a slowdown in cloud adoption.

Companies are constantly trying

They need to modernize and transform their core business processes while keeping costs under control and resources moving. And while cloud is a tool to drive business imperatives, most enterprises have captured less than 20% of potential cloud value. So what holds them back from moving the other 80% of workloads that are crucial to their transformation? Resource and talent priorities, regulatory and compliance challenges, and data silos all contribute to a slowdown in cloud adoption.

“Companies are constantly trying to keep pace with the demands of their own market and customers”.

Gustavo Herrera

Gustavo Herrera, nació en Elche el 13 de julio de 1951. Se licenció en filosofía y letras por la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona en 1979 y se dedicó a la docencia ejerciendo como profesor de lengua y literatura valenciana en los actuales institutos de educación secundaria Sixto Marco

Leer artículos relacionados

Por: Gustavo Herrera

Automatizamos los procesos acadmicos

Contctanos Contctanos Automatizamos los procesos acadmicos Podrs tener el control sobre toda la institucin en tiempo real, mejorando la comunicacin con todo tu comunidad educativa

Nueva noticia

Se parte de nuestra comunidad y se el primero en recibir nuestras noticias, actualizaciones, etc.

¡Estamos listos para comenzar
una nueva aventura!

Tesla Technologies
Servicios
Sobre nosotros
Blog
Contáctanos

Av. Nicolás Arriola 314, Int. 1102, Urb. Santa Catalina – Lima
+51 1 467 8761
tesla@teslatec.pe

Términos y condiciones | Políticas de privacidad
Copyright© 2017, Tesla Technologies. Todos los derechos reservados.